If you have any questions while reading this information, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who we are
We are VALLÉS OPERÉ S.L with B18465484 and domiciled in C/ Mayor, 21, 18815, Campo Cámara (Granada), SPAIN, owner of the web vallesopere.es and responsible for the treatment of your personal data, its uses and protection.
Your registration on the website and the use of its services means that the personal data you have provided in the registration form as a client will become part of files for processing with the purpose, legitimacy, assignments and retention periods detailed below, and that you declare to know and accept by clicking the action button on the form.
For what purpose do we use your data?
Depending on how you interact with our website, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Manage your registration and your customer account, manage your purchases, the payment of products, their possible returns and/or claims and the history of your purchases.
- To attend the consultations, suggestions or requests that you make to us through the web.
- Send you commercial communications related to the products or services purchased and that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To keep you informed periodically of news, suggestions, news, activities and events related to our main activity to which you have decided to subscribe.
- Inform you about the job offers that we can generate and the personnel selection process.
What personal information will we ask you for?
The information we will ask you for will be:
- Identification data: ID, name, surname, address, email, telephone.
- Credit card number, bank account number.
- Recipient's details: Name, surname, address, email, telephone.
- Contact details: Name, email, telephone
Remember that all the data that we ask you for as compulsory are the minimum necessary to be able to provide you with the service or to allow you access to certain functionality of the website.
If you choose not to provide this information, you may not be able to complete your registration or we may not be able to provide you with certain services or features.
Why do we use your data?
The legitimacy for the treatment of your data comes from the fact that we need to treat them to execute the contract you accept with us when you register and enjoy our services or functionalities.
There are other reasons such as our interest in attending to your queries or requests and the consent you give us to send you our commercial information.
How long do we keep your data?
Your personal data will be kept for as long as your user account remains active. Remember that you can cancel it at any time by sending an email to email@example.com. Once the account has been cancelled, your personal data will be kept blocked for the period required by tax legislation for the prescription of responsibilities in the event that you have made any purchase of products.
In any other case your personal data will be kept for a period of 3 months from your decision to cancel, in case any liability may arise.
Once the deadlines have expired, the data will be deleted from our records.
With whom do we share your data?
For the fulfillment of the expressed purposes, your personal data will be communicated to auxiliary service providers that facilitate the management or our legal obligations, such as transport companies, tax and legal advice and web hosting among others.
We will also transfer your personal data to public bodies or administrations to which we are legally obliged to do so.
You can request a list of these companies and organizations through our email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What rights do you have over your personal data?
Independently of the legal justification with which we have carried out the treatment of your personal data, you have a series of rights that you can exercise before VALLÉS OPERÉ S.L, by means of communication to the email email@example.com.
Right of access to your data that we hold about you:
Remember that if you are a registered user you can check this information on the platform, in the section corresponding to your profile.
- Right to rectification of personal data, in case they are not truthful.
Remember that you can make the correction yourself in the section corresponding to your profile on the platform. As your personal data has been entered directly by you on the platform, the updating and accuracy of this data is your responsibility.
- The right for us to delete your data insofar as they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which we need to process them or we no longer have the legitimacy to do so. You can request this by email to firstname.lastname@example.org enclosing a copy of your ID.
When you exercise this right of deletion, we will block your personal data for any type of processing during the retention period that we have indicated above. Once this period has elapsed, we will proceed to its definitive deletion.
- The right to have us limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you can ask us to temporarily stop processing or to keep your data longer than necessary when you may need it.
- Right to request portability of your personal data. This means that you have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, so that it can be transmitted to another entity directly, where technically feasible.
- You can also lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority, in particular the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
If we do so, we will notify you by means of an information banner on the website.